Oratory of Saint Euphrosynus
The Oratory of Saint Euphrosynus (Sant'Eufrosino), a local saint, was the destination of pilgrimages during the Middle Ages. The church was completely rebuilt in 1441 in the Gothic style. It has a chapel with a little Romanesque altar, which probably belonged to the previous oratory. The church is open only for concerts and exhibitions, but nevertheless it is always worth walking down to the oratory or around it, since it is located in a really beautiful place, in middle of the so called "Conca d'Oro", the golden basin of Panzano.